Miniature Schnauzer Breeders, BC
11 – 18+ lbs
$3500 plus tax
10 lbs or less
$3500 plus tax
$5000 plus tax
If you are reading this, you have likely done your research and decided a Miniature Schnauzer is the right breed for you. You have probably also read through the detailed information on our website. As Miniature Schnauzer Breeders, BC, we do everything breeders can possibly do to breed and raise our Miniature Schnauzer Puppies to be the best canine companions money can buy. Our pups have optimal temperaments and health and are guaranteed for 10 YEARS (effective Aug 1, 2022). If you want to be added to our waiting list, a deposit of $500 is required to reserve your place on the list. This deposit is counted towards the purchase price of your puppy. It is fully refunded if I cannot place a pup with you within 12 months from the date your deposit is received. If you leave the list for any reason, all but $100 is refundable. Chances are pretty good that there is probably a puppy available for you from a current litter…or the wait is no more than 4 months.
If you would like to reserve your spot, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for the puppy deposit agreement form with information on how to pay the deposit. The form also provides me with your contact information along with information on any preferences you have for size/color/gender.
All our puppies are started on crate training prior to leaving for their new homes. Most will be very comfortable being in a crate for short periods of time (This makes potty training a breeze). As a new puppy owner, we know your life will be considerably less frustrating if you continue to use a crate after you take your puppy home. If you would like a crate for your puppy, we have put together three different crate packages for your convenience. The crate in your package will be sized to fit your puppy as an adult so it should be the only crate you need for your puppy. Crates are also airline approved so if you fly with your dog as an adult, you can use the same crate when shipping your dog as cargo.
Our basic crate package starts at just $75 plus tax and includes the crate, crate pad/bed, toy and your puppy being bathed and groomed before it leaves for your home. Purchased separately, this is a $145 value that you get for $75. We also have an upgraded crate package and a Puppy Starter Kit available. The various packages, what is included in each and the prices are outlined below. Please let us know if you want any of these packages added to your invoice.
We know that wanting “the best” puppy for your family sometimes means saving up so we have created a puppy lay away program for our committed clients. There is no interest and you decide the monthly payments. You have up to two years to SAVE for your new puppy.
Contact us to request the puppy lay away agreement form. On it, you specify your preferred timing, the date of your monthly payment (via etransfer) and the size/color/gender of your puppy. Send that back with your $500 deposit to get started towards purchasing your Schnauzer Puppy.
After each payment, we will send you a copy of the updated invoice so you know exactly what you have paid to date and what you have left to pay.
When you are a payment or two away, we will plug you into the litter that is likely to produce the puppy that will match your preferences. Your new puppy needs to be paid for in full before you take it home.
Change your mind? No problem…we will refund all money paid to date less the $100 admin fee at your request.
WHY REFER? It’s beneficial for Everyone Involved! Finding rhe right homes for our puppies is extremely important to us. We wanted to create an opportunity with purpose. That’s why your referral amount will be matched by us and donated to BC Children’s Hospital
- BENEFITS? You’ll each get a referral reward plus a donation is made! If the person you refer ends up getting a puppy from us, they will get a dicount on the puppy and you will receive a reward for sending them to us! We also match the referral reward and donate it to the BC Children’s Hospital
- AMOUNT? It’s worth the time! Our puppies are worth every penny and so is your referral! BOTH you and the person you referred will receive $250 in the form of a discount, credit or cash! We also have no limit on the number of people you can refer! So, you can keep referring!
- WHERE DO I SEND MY REFERRALS? If you think you have found a family that can give a loving home to one of our fur-babies, we’d love to hear from them: You can direct them to our email if they have questions. You can also direct them directly to the puppy application if they are ready to go. We will be in touch from there! Email: email@example.com Application: My Schnauzers Puppy Application (Google.com)
- SOME CONDITIONS APPLY! You must be a current or past My Schnauzers Puppy Owner to earn the referral reward. The referral reward applies to a single person. If a family is referred, a single reward of $250 will be issued. In order to qualify for the reward, the referred person MUST state that they have been referred to us by you BEFORE they join the general waiting list. Referral rewards can be earned when you refer a family that joins our Guardian Home program however, the family that is referred will not get the additional $250 referral discount since pups available through the Guardian Home program are already substantially discounted.
- WANT TO GET ANOTHER PUPPY FROM US? You can ask us to apply your referral reward as a credit towards your next puppy. It can sit there until you’re ready to get your next fur baby! Change your mind? We’ll send you your reward(s) via etransfer.
- CURIOUS HOW MANY REFERRALS WE GET? Anyone who has referred someone to us will get an email at the end of the year reflecting the total number of donations that have been made to BC Children’s Hospital.
- WHY BC CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL? BC Children’s hospital is the only hospital in the provice devoted exclusively to the care of children. That means over one million children, including some of the sickest and most seriously injured, rely on the hospital for specialized care they often cannot receive anywhere else. Our family was the recipient of the specialized care and we are forever grateful for the people and programs at BC Children’s hospital. We hope that this cause is as close to your heart as it is to ours!
- We ship our puppies across Canada long as puppies are at least 8 weeks and 4 days old. If you live too far away to come pick up your puppy, we can ship it to you via air on WestJet. Prices for shipping will vary according to the weight of the puppy and crate, the size of the crate and the distance the puppy travels. Prices are approximately $275-$300 and are subject to change.
- If you are shipping the puppy, the basic crate package will automatically be added to your invoice because you must have an airline approved crate for shipping. This way we make sure it is the right size for your puppy and the puppy has time to get used to being in it before it is shipped. Your puppy must be paid for in full (including the shipping charges) by the time it is 8 weeks old. We will coordinate the shipping date and time with you in advance. Please be flexible as to times as we prefer to ship puppies on the most direct flight available to minimize the stress to the puppy.
- Going to their new owners is a stressful time whether they live across the road or across the country. To lessen the impact, we keep them 4 days longer than other breeders (proven to make a significant difference) and send them off with an item bearing the smells of their old home and littermates. I don’t believe airline travel adds a lot to the stress. Puppies sleep 18 hours a day at that age, and are likely to sleep most of the way. We reserve the right to keep the puppy here longer if necessary to make sure it is physically and emotionally ready for the trip.
The aim of our puppy pricing policy is to be as fair as possible to everyone on our list waiting for their precious new puppy. Backed by the latest science and decades of experience, we do all we can to ensure your puppy will be a healthy and enjoyable canine companion. Because of this, our puppies are simply the best that money can buy and are priced accordingly, at the top of the market. From time to time we increase the price of our puppies in accord with prevailing market conditions. Our policy on pricing is as follows: The price we quote to you at the time you make your deposit will be the price you pay for your puppy provided that:
- Your deposit securing your place on our waiting list is received within 7 days of that email, and:
- You accept the first puppy you are offered that conforms to the preferences you stated on joining the list. Alternatively, if you postpone to a later litter for any reason, the new price you will pay will be in accord with the prices current at the time you postponed.
When you are offered a puppy from a new litter and decide to accept your placement in that litter, an additional payment of $1000 toward the purchase price is required within 3 days of acceptance. The remaining balance is payable when your puppy is 8 weeks old (puppies go home at 8 weeks and 4 days of age). We are under no obligation to notify you of changes to our prices. However, we are happy to answer your inquiries at any time.
Our policy on deposits is as follows: Your position on the list is strictly determined by the date the waiting list deposit is received. If we are unable to provide a puppy for you in the time-frame estimated in our first email to you, and you wish to leave the list, you are entitled to a fast and complete refund. If you cancel your placement on the list for any reason we will refund your deposit minus $100 admin fee. If you cancel your placement on the list after being allocated and accepting a puppy your payment(s) to date is/are non-refundable but will be held for you as a credit on your next puppy.
Our policy on puppies boarded with us past 8 weeks and 4 days of age: Final payment needs to be complete by the time your puppy is 8 weeks old. Puppies are ready to leave for homes when they are 8 weeks and 4 days old. While every care is taken, any puppy kept here past that date is here at the owner’s risk. If you are unable to pick up your puppy when it is ready to go home, an additional daily care fee may be charged for each day the pup stays beyond the pick up date.
We accept cash, cheque, PayPal or etransfer for all deposits and 2 week puppy payments. Final payments must be cash, etransfer or PayPal. Please do not make a payment unless one is requested of you.
Basic Crate Package
Crate sized to fit puppy as an adult, Sample food bag, transition food bag, Health booklet, Mommy blanket, Toy, Crate pad. Pup is also bathed and groomed prior to going home.
Upgraded Crate Package
Everything in the Basic Crate Package, Collar, Leash, Rope Toy, Puppy Dental Chew, Toothbrush
Puppy Starter Kit
Everything in the Upgraded Crate Package, Tennis Ball, Dog Bed, Shampoo, Food/Water Dishes, Pee Pads, Poop Bags, Comb, 2.5 lb Bag of Food, puppy nail clippers
Pee Pads, Kleenex, Wipes, Food/Water Dishes, Rawhide Chew, Poop Bags, 1 Serving of Food, Travel Bag
We sell three sizes of Schnauzers – Miniature, Small Miniature and Toy. We also breed to produce nearly every possible color that is naturally occuring in the Schnauzer breed. See our Schnauzer Colors page for info on the colors available.
While we do our best to estimate puppy size at maturity based on size of parents and previous litters etc, we cannot guarantee mature size. We do our best to give you an accurate estimate and where the estimate sits on the border between two sizes, the price charged will be the lower price.